Monday, October 29, 2007

what comes first

This is a season of choosing and figuring out what's best to do and not. With much free time in
hand, I am given multiple options to fill my day.

PS 2, books, meeting up people, guitar, playing board games, fine tuning my voice....

Obviously I'm not doing anything too interesting, to the point I am writing a post like this.

What triggered this thought though is, really, in this time of having just TOO much time on my hands (okay, don't quote me on this), it's hard to choose what to do first. Anyone with good ideas on how to prioritize? Or rather, how to get my butt moving on the list on what needs to be done first? :)

P/S: Okay.... I admit, this is a filler post, while waiting to play board games... tum ti tum

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very simple. If Jesus is coming back by the end of the week, what would you do?

lishun said...

i sense some schedule rearranging coming up. lol.

JWo said...

What? Man - that must be nice to have to choose between those options. You should add - visit Halifax to play some games. =) Right now, we have been playing:

1) Ticket to Ride
2) Blokus - Trigon
3) Bohnanza
4) Dutch Blitz

But we don't have that much time...

peasantboy said...

haha. bern. speak fer yerself ;)

josh. would love to. ticket sponsor anyone?
i've been playing a lot of

puerto rico
citadel
settlers

power grid is a good game josh! u should try it! so is caylus!

JWo said...

wooooo... citadel is so good. We recently played that at a friend's house when we visited him in Edmonton (summer). Puerto Rico is still in our games chest cause no one knows how to play it with us. =(

I'll keep an eye out for Power Grid and I think I have heard of Caylus.