Friday, April 14, 2006

the about the loose mouth

I think 2 ppl that read my blog would understand instantly what the title means. After the discussion we had. Not about me having a loose mouth, or that I said something to them that I shouldn't have. It was what I have said to other ppl, albeit innocently, but still seemed to be a grave mistake.

Has any one of you, said something and then, foudn out later, that you weren't supposed to tell anyone? Man. I felt like I had a loose mouth. And THAT is nearly as bad as being a gossip. I really have to be careful with my words eh ? With who I talk with, and who I confide with. It's not nice when something you said, may have ended being used against someone. Especially, when it makes someone fall away from Christ. *shakes fist at devil*

Well, time to start the march eh? I feel I've been silent on the things that matter most, and too loose with those that shouldn't be spoken too much about. What I'm saying is, more for Christ, less of gossip. Okay. Not gossip. I mean... erm.... empty chatter. (I don't want to sound like an old aunt that gossips lots).

Time to crawl, walk, FLY...

3 comments:

deb said...

speaking the truth, especially when asked, is not gossip. speculating the truth when not asked (and sometimes when asked) is much closer to the line and often is gossip.

but you see, God uses those "loose mouth" incidences to help brothers and sisters... hard sometimes to go through but help nonetheless.

but I agree. tightening up the loose mouth is key. KEY.

Bernard Chia said...

Haha. And who exactly are those two people?

peasantboy said...

they are not in m'sia bern :)