Tuesday, February 19, 2008

in good company

Ah. The smell of good company. Coffee that is. Blogging during lunch hour. What has become of my life?

This is what one can do, when lunch is over, and it's time to get back to the books. PLUS, there's so much political discussion going on in Malaysia/among Malaysians, I don't feel like the need to pile on to the existing amount of views and opinions.

So what can I blog on that my English doesn't rust and continue to deteriorate? (Reading medical books isn't the best source to improve English or learn new words, unless you consider volvulus or melena new words).
Blog about coffee.

Yes, I realize that the title is in good company. But truly, I am. Kenyan coffee beans, good music, and a stack of books. A small table lamp that lights up a portion of my dark room. What more can any normal (nerd) human being ask for?

Oh yeah.

I'm so coooooollllllllllllllll.......

Er hrm. Er. Back to the grind I s'pose.


From the adventures of coffee man and Kenyan beans ;)

No comments: