Thursday, January 05, 2006

here's an amusing one

While I was just munching on chocolates, I was also recalling all the times some girls told me, that they didn't like chocolate.
It's really odd that any girl would say that (yes, I know.. I'm overgeneralizing), BUT for a girl to not like chocolate, is like saying how a guy doesn't like sports or technology. Like saying, the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Like saying that bees hate honey and ants favorite food is bitter gourd, that cockroaches are clean and are only found in clean apts. That Man U, Chelsea or Arsenal are really great teams. :p

Get what I mean?

I know. I have too much free time on my hands rite? Ian not wasting time would be equivalent to all described above.

Right.

Happy new year then... :D

1 comment:

lishun said...

another scouser. *rolls eyes* =PP