Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New ol' me

Year after year. All the resolutions to do better. Which year would I actually look back and be glad for once?

Happy new year everyone. Break for hols, meant break from blogging. When else would I laze around to write a blog? Only when I'm not supposed to. Human nature takes its course once again.

So many things went through my mind as of late. Worse is when you can't express how you feel, or when there's no one to talk to. Irritating little thing isn't it ? This is, humans at their best. Complaining and whining. Sad, but true.

What am I talking about? I have no idea. I guess this is how everyone would feel when they have to start working or going back to school again. Just plain lousy. I started in the emerge department today, and like such a noob, I was half clueless with what to do (I say only half because it isn't so bad this time). Need to read up and know my stuff I guess. No easy way out. THe funniest is talking to old people, who have LOADS to tell you. Adults just seem to want to tell you everything. Unlike kids, who either aren't bothered with who you are or they just play around you and try to attract your attention. I told my mum in my email to her, that perhaps I should be a radiologist. Almost zero people contact. Just dealing with physicians. Which, could be really nice. Peaceful and quiet. Kidding.

2006. So what does this year bring fourth ? I hope to pass all my exams. At the rate I'm worrying, my head will be shinier than the shiniest shoes. And soon I would have to get wax to keep it that way. (Don't get it? Forget it then... :p )

Hope all of you out there are having a good first few days of the new year. Me? I don't quite know yet.

No comments: