Tuesday, February 27, 2007

#$*%*&%#&%... who tagged me? :p

6 weird things about me, then tag 6 other people to do the same.

6 weird things about me? Boy, is that going to be hard. I'm as normal as can be. Haha.

Hmm.....

1. I'm an old soul.
I sometimes think that as a 23 (soon to be 24) year old, I think too much. Sometimes, I dislike hanging with people too young, who I sometimes feel, lack substance. I know. This statement comes across to be a bit snobbish. Honestly though, I have this tendency to hang out with an older crowd (no pun intended). I enjoy talking to people who have formed opinions and are able to hold conversations and discuss a topic well. I get quite irked by people (although I must give them the credit for trying), who either don't have very much to talk about, or answer with one worded answers.
Perhaps this isn't that odd. (I really am quite normal).

2. I am shy.
Yes people. It's true. I am shy. People don't believe this, but it is TRUE. Of course it takes less courage to be gathered before I go talk to someone than when compared to my younger self. However, I find much difficulty still in meeting new people. And all this time, people thought I was being snobbish for acting so cool. Truthfully, I am mostly just too afrad to approach anyone I do not know. Thankfully that's changed. What's worse for me is if I see some girl who's got some special look that REALLY catches my eyes. Boy oh boy. I bet I actually turn red, and to initiate any conversation with the girl, would first involve removing all the stones in my mouth. I'd probably also freeze and will be unable to say anything intelligent. People really DO think I'm being very 'cool' about things. If one were to take my vitals, heart rate would be about 120, and my blood pressure would shoot up to about 180/100. Or at least I think it would.

3. I wonder what it would be like if...
I was more artsy. I always thought how nice it would be if I could draw or paint well. If I could write good poetry. If I had great writing skills and could fascinate people with my blog or with illustrious stories. Perhaps, the ability to take beautiful and expressive photos. At least, if all above are not achieved, I wished I could sing or play instruments really well. I never really had the chance to express this side of me, not because I did not have the time, but I merely never gave this side a chance to develop. I can write, only as good as this blog gets, or perhaps a formal letter if needed (probably not good enough to get me a job even), take pics like any other amatuer in this field, poems that are not even worthy of kindergartens because there can't beat the classic nursery rhymes. If stick men were great drawings, I would have to say, I am the best artist there is. :p AND for CRYING OUT LOUD, I croak instead of singing. I do ever wonder, how some of you people do not burst out laughing when I sing on sundays. Tee hee hee.

4. I'm short
I know. I'm not that short. I sound like some spoilt brat who can't get what he wants, but seriously, I'm only 5' 10". I wish I was 6 feet tall. It's something I always hoped I'd be. Now I'll never be able to date supermodels. Most of them are at least 5' 10". There goes my dream of having a supermodel as a girlfriend. Haha.

5. I have a list of nicknames
From the days of ICQ, IRC and now MSN, I have used multiple names. Neurotic, burnout, -, mentalcase, jackoverthehill, thegingerbreadman.
It's only as not too too recently, that I've used my own name on MSN. I guess I'm all grown up?

6. I have a twin sister
I leave for you to judge. A lot of people said if I were to grow long hair, I would be indistinguishable from my sister. I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. Perhaps, that is why I try so very hard to keep facial hair. The more the better. Haha.
This post was previously longer, but since it got erased, I'm just too lazy to rewrite everything.





That is all that I havea to write. It was tough. I am a very normal person actually.
I tag Esther, Heng Jeng, Aiky(if u still blog), Mandy, Sin Ling and Mona.

Phew.

6 comments:

M said...

Interesting! Thanks for sharing. I didn't know you had a twin sister! That's cool.

peasantboy said...

hey mandy she's actually my older sister. hahaha. does she really pass off as my twin sister? :p

lishun said...

gah. facial hair! noooooo...!

M said...

m = mona

peasantboy said...

haha. sorry mona. mandy used to write that too. i get confused sometimes :p

and what's wrong with facial hair

lishun said...

facial hair = not nice. clean shaven please. thank you.