Monday, May 21, 2007

holiday (1)

Holiday. Ah. It's been rest rest and rest. I don't know why, but I feel so guilty, like I need to be studying (which actually, by right, I AM supposed to).
So far it's been a really nice week in Toronto, and today in Niagara. It's been either going to the Phantom of the Opera, to walking in the rain, visiting a castle, or going to the highest man made observation tower, to shopping like crazy, it's been pretty good. Here are just some of the few between the hundred (s) that I've taken (for now at least), to give an idea of my trip so far.

Eaton centre.
Random fence on the beach. I don't know what it is for.

Still the beach. Thought this part just looks, different.

Shadows in the sun. When you can't get a photo of two people (because one of you needs to hold the camera, this would be a good one to do, haha)
Inside castle loma. Was going for a "ghosts of the past" look, but Mandy walked too slow.

Fountains in the garden of castle loma.
In the subway. Just playing around to get the slow shutter speed effect.

Not much typing for now. Thoughts still a bit scattered, but will continue to post up pics. Hopefully.

No comments: