Tuesday, May 08, 2007

the home stretch

It's the final few weeks in Halifax and I'm in the midst of packing, getting rid of books or things that I think I do not need to bring home. In about 4 weeks time, I'll be on a plane flying home, and honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be back in Halifax again. Hopefully, I'll at least be in the United States.

Ahh. 2 years of being in Halifax. I don't know how much I'll miss it, it was full of fond and bittersweet memories. What I remember most about this place though, was where I learnt to be truly independent, and have come to realize that in a lot of things, one has to depend not on men, but more of myself (I'm actually talking about when handing in forms or making deadlines), but of course the biggest lessons learnt are, all actions stem from choices, and choices are made actively. Can't be forced, and it is not a feeling. I also learnt that I cannot depend on people in terms of spitirual matters. Always go back to the big kahuna (God of course).

Just a short entry this time. I really should start getting back to my packing. Here's a good capture (I think) of Halifax.

1 comment:

JWo said...

that is a nice pic of Hali