Wednesday, May 30, 2007

4 more days...

Another 4 more days. All the packing. All the moving, giving away stuff and selling some if possible.
Never thought this day would come. That's why, previously, some things were taken for granted.

As I look through my clothes, my books, and things that have been given to me, I realize a lot has transpired in the past 2 years, and God has really brought me far.

I am grateful. I truly am. I've been blessed with passing exams, finding a family here and good friends. It feels quite surreal that I might be gone, never to visit back again (unless I grow cash trees or find oil in my backyard).

I do hope you guys come to Malaysia instead. Haha.

The clock ticks. Come Saturday, I would have to go home.
Thanks for the memories Halifax. I have found many treasures in which I will store in my heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what time is ur flight on saturday? how long is the lay-over? ...

Anna said...

but you are a MD...you suppose to grow money tree!! LOL

peasantboy said...

haha. MDs don't grow money trees. at least i don't think so... :p

L.h? who's that? rather, who are you?
layover is 5 hours