Friday, December 16, 2005

family

When things are not quite the way you want it to be, it's always good to have someone, or ppl that will cheer u on.
It's not quite the same when everyone's 92749503474939 miles away from you. All nicely snugged at home, when you're in a blistering cold country, with your ears feeling like it's going to fall down when you walk to the hospital.

RIght.

I just wanted to post two pics here. Tribute to the ppl who meant most to me back home (after family of course)... and of my best bud. Her birthday was not too long ago. She's turned 23. Erppp..... still not too old. If you're reading this, PLEASE make sure there isn't any wedding bells b4 I get home. Marriage can wait, best friends can't. Oh wait. That doesn't sound rite. Hmmmm...

Anyhow, I want to get emotional here and thank you for your friendship. I think your are the only one who saw me crying public the most. Thanks for the shoulder. I appreciate all the times u were really there when I was really down in the dumps and had no one to talk to. Of all ppl, and of good friends, I think you are the one who understands me the best. I wonder if I'm so emotional now because I have an exam on Sat, and this feels like impending doom. Haha. Anyhow. I'd also like to shout out to all those in the pic. Some whom I've lost contact with.... like Raymond... jeez.. it's kinda sad that all of us went out ways, but may our friendship never part, cause your friendship is not just another of my relationships with a friend. You peeps are like family to me. Jon, Aiky, Lena, Esther, Wen Hao, Jeng (who's not in the pic... hmmm), Ray ray, Jonny boy, Bern... don't forget me ya :)


Ally and me, unable to decide who's the better friend... haha

We are family... ?!?!?! :)

No comments: