Saturday, December 03, 2005

of memories and dreams

Today, was one of the few rare days that I could sleep in. Right up to 12 in the afternoon. It wasn't planned. I meant to wake up at 9. Do some work then go for my one hour class at 12. But, I guess the week has taken it's toll on me. I was knocked out cold. However, I managed to enjoy the nice sun outside at 8 degrees. I'm getting acclimitised I tell you. It was just pleasant.

Something about today that's making me feel so euphoric. I just feel so good, until I read something, then I started thinking about the past. Again.

It's not so much of evaluating what I have and have not done, but more so of wondering if things could ever be different from how it is today. I guess the lack of ppl to hang out with at current is really keeping me down in the dumps. Sadly, I watch other ppl having fun in other places and I want that too, but it would seem that at this point, it's not possible. All I can and should think about are my books, the pages in it, and every single word in each line. Haha. Sad. Sad.

My world is confined by the four walls of my room and if not, the hospital grounds. No friends, no chick, no achievements.
Thankfully, I still have God and my family and of course friends back home. Haha. Any suggestions anyone ? :)

No comments: