Wednesday, December 07, 2005

this sux

What the!?! I bought milk and brocolli and left it by accident at the counter. I only realised I had made such a blunder when I reached home. Thankfully, the superstore is only below my building. So I ran back to the same cashier, only to be greeted by a blank look.

"Erm, some guy said he'd send it to you. He took it."
Me: ".....?What?"
"Yeah, some guy said he'd run after you and give it to you."
Me: "....Okay...."

Who in the world who'd steal brocolli and milk. Skim milk at that too. Not tasty. Thank God I didn't have to pay a second round. Was replaced by the store for free.

However, I was still cursing under my breath, that people like this exist. True, I don't know the story. Could be some poor fella who needs to feed his family.
Sigh.
Don't know how to face ppl sometimes. It gets frustrating.

High BP. Spironolactone anyone?

No comments: