Wednesday, December 27, 2006

christmas

Similar title to the previous. I know. However, I just wanted to blog about my weekend. The pics will be up soon I promise. As soon as I'm able to load it off my friend's camera.

This christmas, I was in Chicago, windiest city in the world. Not with family, not with regular friends, not in church, not alone either. I was with new found friends, whose company i thoroughly enjoy. It's weird. I dreaded coming because I thought I would be alone. Funny how Malaysians mesh so easily so quickly.

Chicago was a blast mainly because the place was beautiful. It had BEAUTIFUL buildings. Each had its own character, built differently, each trying to outdo or outshow each other. I felt as if I was walking through a dream. Too bad I didn't have my own camera. Or else, I would have certainly shot more photos.

Because of that trip to Chicago, I really want to come to the states. Talk about the deer that enters the village. So struck and dazed by the lights. I hope sooner or later, I won't get hit by the truck with the bright lights.

I wonder if I do start working in a big city, whether one day I would ponder and wonder how it would be like to be in a small place again?

Merry Christmas everyone, albeit a late one.

No comments: