Monday, January 01, 2007

new year in Indianopolis

It's 6am in Indianapolis, and I'm back, after a new year's eve party and sending a fellow friend to the airport, just before I go to bed, and before the sun rises, I sit and reminisce 2006.

A year of great tiumphs and tribulations.
I managed to finish year 3, despite bumps along the way.
I found friends that I'm closer and can relate to.
I'm a little better at the guitar.
I'm a little more confident, a little more outspoken.
I mangaged to settle in.

But,
I miss my family.
I'm uncertain of my future.
I still procrastinate.
I'm still not as brave as I would like to be.
I find that I'm still most of the time, in between things, not knowing what I want exactly, and still torn between two worlds.

Torn btwn two worlds. I'm too good to be bad, and too bad to be good. I want to be in righteousness, but sometimes, I crave to do the wrong things. Ah. What a confusion.

What will 2007 bring?
More effort to work harder, like I always promise myself? Time to truly change and go all out for studies? If I really want to come to the states, I've got to work harder than I am right now.

NO more games, no more time wasting, need to utilize every moment that I have for my own benefit. Be it studies, be it diversifying thyself, I need to work on it.

NEED to.

Will I? Can I?

365 days to tell, whether I can truly change with pure iron determination.

No comments: