Tuesday, June 05, 2007

touchdown

I'm home. Words can't describe the feeling. Truly in the past few days, it has been a bittersweet experience. The minute everyone said their last goodbyes, it was such a surreal feeling. It was truly the last goodbye. For now anyways. It was tough because, as I said before, I don't know when I'll ever see this people again.

I must confess, God has been good to me. Really good to me. The more I think about it, the more I see, and I come to realize, for every single path that I've taken, if it were to be hard, God truly truly never forsake me nor left me. Even though I complained, God didn't. He saw me through. I will always remember how I arrived in Halifax lonely and had to stand up for myself. God not only helped me to learn to be independent, but He knew when I could no longer bear it anymore, He sent me friends. I passed my exam, and graduated with a degree. He thought me many life lessons, one being that truly, God loves all of us, and He has entrusted this love through friendships, through humans.

Now the other long stretch, studying for USMLEs and what not. I must say this, I have grown to trust Him more. I will go wherever He takes me. I hope I remember this vow.

Thanks God, for bringing me through. I am here, only by Your grace and mercy.

5 comments:

azure said...

Sorry I didn't get to see you before you left. Hopefully we'll meet again in Malaysia.

Wishing you all the best now as you step into the next phase of your life. Dr Chik... whoaaaa.. ;)

chowmainia said...

*sniff* we miss you too man

peasantboy said...

sniff... i miss everyone too. :p
it's okay caryn. everyone was bz. we will all meet up some day too i'm sure.

Anonymous said...

how's home? can't see you online. arrived safely...and no tears?

peasantboy said...

home is good. not really coming online. need to study. and rest
no tears. of course no tears :)

catch u around. or just mail la.