Saturday, September 29, 2007

are who we say we are? (part 2)

How are we supposed to tell the world, we are christians, which basically means followers of Christ, if we don't follow what He says?

Sounds a bit like an emo blog, but it isn't really.

This is not so much of a complaint, more so a rhetorical question.

Do you know, as a christian we are constantly being watched?

Have we ever thought that, what we do, may affect one's decision to come to know God?

I'm not to say, that I'm a perfect shining example, but....

1Cor 10:
31So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 32Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God— 33even as I try to please everybody in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.

Be careful of your every action.

I'll have to be careful with mine too. I really don't want someone quoting me, in a "Why as a christian he does this?".

2 comments:

JWo said...

Hey Ian,

Great post - this thought has been surfacing here in the 'Fax as well. I think it will make a great sermon topic! =)

peasantboy said...

yeah it will. how u guys doing ? i haven't really been catching up with u all