Thursday, September 27, 2007

class 10

A bit of a sappy one this.

I met my classmates from Class 10, Taylors, and to be more accurate, I met the people whom I used to hang out a lot with, while I was doing my A Level. Kevin, Shu Pinn, Grace, Yee Li, and I were really like 5 peas in a pod (did I get that right? 5 is a bit too many isn't it?). We hung out every weekend unless there were circumstances that prevented us from doing so, we ate together, had our own inside jokes and even BGR, but as life carried on, we all moved on our own separate ways.

Shu Pinn went on to do IT while his gf, Grace graduated as a mechanical engineer. Yee Li is on her way to be a true doctor (PhD yo!) in something that's related to chemical engineering, Kev and I went to IMU to pursue careers in medicine. The last time we all gathered like this, was about 4 years ago, and the next time we'll meet again, will probably be years away. It's funny how we used to travel on holidays together, but now we travel with different people. We hang out with different people, we are closer to different people.

I will always remember our jokes, our cutting classes to play games (oops!) and how we imparted life to each other some way or another. No pics here, because didn't bring a camera.
To Kevin and Yee Li, whom I might not see for a while, it was good meeting up like old times, in that old mamak stall that was our weekly meeting place as we discussed plenty of... interesting topics (like where to go the next day), catching up with each other.
I wish you both the best in everything you do.

The memories shall last forever.

Ooh... the sappiness. :)

No comments: