Tuesday, September 04, 2007

still alive

Just a little blog to just say I'm alive.

Problem is I have too much on my mind that I want to talk about, but I'm not sure where to start, so until I figure that one out, or get out of m y lazy chair, and put on my thinking cap, it isn't going to come anytime soon.
Anyhow, I still have not caught up on my sleep, and I still have quite a few things to do.

How was my independence weekend? It was good, as I was at DIVE IN 2007 camp. I was not a participant there, but as a facilitator, which all real divers would know that it's also known as a dive master. It was truly a good time, seeing how people were having fun in the games prepared and awesome that people received from the Holy Spirit.

Personally, I liked having meeting new people, although my time was really limited, but what's better, is that I look like a ghost right now, and if I keep it up, I won't need a costume for Halloween. That or I could just wrap myself in toilet paper and be a mummy. OR, I could crash in bed, and dress up as that boy who goes to bed and covers his head so that no ghosts can see him.

OR.....

3 comments:

Trisha said...

i think it's too tired till cant think anymore.. the problem of putting everything together.. anyways, u need more sleep.. u look real white..:LOL i can help with the toilet paper..

lishun said...

like a ghost? eh?

peasantboy said...

yeah. ghost. OOoooOOooooOOOoooo

scared yet?

haha :)