Monday, November 26, 2007

plank!!!

It's so easy to pick out other people's faults. I know that for certain, because I'm in the habit of doing that daily. I don't know whether I'm overly critical or just finding ways to shooting my mouth off.

This verse comes to mind each time, I judge others, or when other people make judgments of their own.

Matthew 7:3
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Not the best picture that comes to mind, but I don't think I can sketch it better. So...


Yowzaass...

2 comments:

lishun said...

hmm. hypocrites getting on your nerves huh. i read somewhere that it's time to look at yourself and go back to basics once discernment turns into criticism. big-headedness. not a good thing.

peasantboy said...

yeah. well. not really. i'm kinda talking about meself too. hahahaha