Thursday, February 09, 2006

addiction

You know you are addicted to blogging when:
1. You can't wait to go back to turn on your comp just to write a blog or look at someone else's blog.
2. You think of a topic all day long to write on your blog... " Shall I write about this exp?" or "Oh oh... I should put this on my blog"
3. Even when you've already read the blog like 15 mins ago, you quickly turn to that page (even when you're supposed to be doing something else)
4. You constantly check the comments on your blog. "Come on, come on, let there be 5 msgs(when there's already 4)"
5. You advertise your blog for everyone to know.
6. When you start asking around, to see if any other of your friends have a blog.
7. You get restless if you don't check your blog or others in one day.
8. You get withdrawal symptoms from it, like fever, restlessness, chills at night, low concentration, frustrated feeling.

Right. That... was a absolute waste of my time. Why do I spend time entertaining ppl online? Haha.

3 comments:

deb said...

9) you totally laugh, understand and agree with all those said symptoms.

although, I'd have to say that's not totally me to a T. I'm partially 1, sometimes 2, sometimes 3, always 4, not 5, sometimes 6, most times 7, not 8... yet. :o)

Anna said...

Okay. Can I self diagnose blog addiction?
1. Yup
2. Oh...yes I do...constantly.
3. I won't admit to that...oops, I just did.
4. eh...ahem...right...
5. DO I? so do you know anyone who might want to read my blog?
6. LOL...that's the only reason I start reading yours.
7. that symptom is not as evident yet.
8. Hmm...I have to keep my eye on this one

peasantboy said...

hahaha. it's so funny. no 8 though is something i added coz i cudn't get to a round number :p