Thursday, February 09, 2006

tribute

Ah. I'm not studying yet, but I guess i just want to put up this short post to that one person. Special tribute. That person has kind of left me. Not totally. But I guess as ppl grow apart, so do relationships, be it friendships or that special someone. How things change in over just a year. Can I complaint of what I proabably brought upon myself ?

I look back, and I see the path that I have chosen over the last year. Were the steps I took correct?

I guess, I'm just missing my friends back home and all over the world. But today, I esp miss that special one person. Hope all is well and that things get better for that person, who once very impt in my life.

Ahh. Memories. They are, but a past.

6 comments:

deb said...

even in a tribute you're melancholy. :o) interesting to hear that side of you.

Anna said...

Aww. Boo...that's sad Ian. I am starting to understand what you mean by people growing apart when you are in a different place. I actually thought about that exact thought this morning and a huge "sigh" came out of me. It's nothing that we can control...it's sad but it's also reality whether we like it or not...hmm...definitely depressing...

nHuBBie said...

it amazes me how blogs reflect the similarities in our lives. i look over the past 1.5yrs and growth has been tremendous. the past is definitely just a fond memory now. it use to be a stabbing pain. time does dull the edges. whether that's a good thing, i don't know. i admire your tribute because you show far more strength than i could ever muster. for me it was a solemn silent goodbye.

peasantboy said...

Haha. infinite sadness of the melancholy.
we are allowed different feelings right deb ;)
depressing it is, i guess this is the time i learn to trust God more and more, no? God isn't always scheming, but He is always knowing.
i don't know about the strength bit though khai nu. but here's something interesting. i'm a person who can't cry. not for the past 1-1 n half years at least.

deb said...

different feelings are good. melancholy is good. sadness I constantly embrace. it's just nice to know there's another person out there that's darker in the mind (in a melancholy sense) than he/she would let on. I've noticed that I'm darker than I expected.

peasantboy said...

ooh.. i can be very dark. i used to be very melancholic. very pessimistic. sad. dark colors appeal to me. but God molds everyone. guess He painted me with brighter colors
:)