Tuesday, February 14, 2006

depressing

Apparently, my blog is too depressing eventhough a few posts back, I did post some funny stuff. Guess the world likes to see smiles and ppl skipping around singing, "SKippy doo daa, skippy doo dey".

Haha.

Unfortunately, I'm not one who is like that. (Sorry Stephen! ;P )

Now. On to depressing stuff. Not.

This comes to show. I've got nothing to blog. I just wrote this to make a point. See. This post isn't sad. It's just cynical. Sarcastic. Whatever.

Oh no. Impending doom. Sky is going to fall on me. The sun, tis not bright enuf.

"Oh bright, bright sun, where for art thou? Deny thy clouds that are hiding thee, and come shine light to me!"

Right, please excuse the writer. Apparently, the chronic lack of sleep has made him bonkers. Boink!

Have a good one guys.

No comments: