Sunday, June 04, 2006

a million miles away

A million miles away,
You never came to stay,
And the skies are ashen grey,
Since the start of May.

I told myself, no more tears,
It's time to overcome my fears,

It's time to grow up,
And no longer stay in the dark,

No more tears to cry,
I no longer need to lie,

It's time to move on,
For the feeling is long gone.

Wanting you here,
Wishing hard that you were,

Just around once again.

I know I'm no saint,

Tainted are my excuses,

Silly are my reasons,

Could anyone bear the treatment I give?

It's time for me to leave,
Leave the web I weaved,

I've none more to say,
It's time I made my way,

To a million miles away.


No more could have beens, no more what ifs, no more buts. No more akwards silences, no more teary eyes, no more cries for each other to stay. No more wishing, no more feeling of being jaded or numb. Never to be torned between things.

Just a million miles away in between. Distance. Dust. And silence. At last.

No comments: