Sunday, July 23, 2006

blame it all on yourself

When things go awry, I tend to blame myself. I tend to say: Why did I do a certain something when I knew I could have avoided it. This time, I don't know what to think any longer.

Yes. I'm back talking about friendships. When everyone else seems to be so content with where they are with their friends, I am not. I've not only lost touch with most ppl, but I really don't think I know them anymore. It's the same thing over again. And now I question, is it really my doing?

Every single time I move on to a new place, the old friends just to somewhat disappear. It's either I'm not a great friend that nobody tries THAT hard to preserve a friendship with me, or that I'm just ignoring all the signs? I don't get, and I don't know how. I've come to discover, I'm really like a nomad, travelling place to place, getting to know ppl, but as soon as I leave, I dust off the dirt of the place of my shoes, and the ppl purge their house of my presence.

I get. Everyone's busy right? Everyone's got their own thing right? But is it so hard to get an email? I guess it is. I give up. If not for someone having to warn others about what I feel, no one will ever know, not even the one I call my closest friend. I get it. It's my poor effort right? I'm not understanding enough right?

Boy... keep this up, and I'll soon sink into depression.

5 comments:

Jonathan is my name! said...

guess i have to tag in your comment since you havent inserted the tagboard into your blog. but wow, a new layout!!! :-) aiky came back, had acouple of meals with her, lena & jon.. preparing for spore next week.. cheers man! take things easily k.. God bless!

mg said...

hello! yea i know how u feel. been through the same thing. it's sad most of the time..

cheer up!

deb said...

whoa. I dunno how I feel about this layout. it'll grow on me I suppose.

I hear you with friendships. they're hard to maintain. and frustrating. and I'm lazy. and I hate phones. meh.

that's why eternity is great. this will be like a brief separation compared to an eternity of close deep authentic friendships.

peasantboy said...

deb. i was trying not to be so melancholic with black. it's a contrast see. but i screwed it up. can't put all my links anymore. don't know how to do it.

yeah michelle. thanks for... erm.. knowing? hehe. how was eos 3?

Jonathan said...

sorry. guess i end up doing this to everyone once they move on. not everyone tells it like it is back to me