Saturday, July 29, 2006

the true self appears

After so long of being the good guy, I sometimes wonder is it all worth it?
Folllowing the rules and doing what is right, I think I've lost the perspective of eternity some days.

When you do what is right, and ppl diss u for it. Man. Sometimes, it makes me feel like such a loser for doing what is right. Obviously, I've lost my perspective and I end up comparing, what ppl do with what I do, and I ask myself, is it worth doing what is right.

Some one give me a quick reminder pls? I think I left my brain somewhere.

4 comments:

deb said...

die to self to live for Christ.

lishun said...

remember i told you how sick i was of being so "good" all the time? remember how you said that i'm lucky to have always been "good"? remember. it's worth it. you said so. =)

Anonymous said...

hmmm Where's the boy who told me he's changed so much from the "bad boy" at college to a more mature "good guy" in university? If it was not because of you, I will have written off God as bogus long ago, same as His no-good followers and false people claiming His name. Think on it...

JWo said...

someone dissed you for being good? Hmmmm... what kind of world are we living in? Well, obviously, not the one that we are suppose to live in - we are just passing by.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Gal. 6:9