Thursday, August 31, 2006

frustrated... yet again

This is a quick message to everyone, I won't be online for the next 2 weeks. I guess it's a good time to prepare for my exams. My computer broke down. Yes, my faithful mac. Died, after only 2 years of service. Before all you mac haters say anything else, I'd like to clarify, never leave your laptop on for hours and hours if you are not using it. It's not a computer. Turn it off. Today when I came back to check some things online before running errands, I discovered that my faithful computer had died. Yes. Died. No warning, no slowing down. Just sudden death. I guess it's better this way, than to have to antcipate daily for my cmoputer to work. So yes. Email me if you want guys/girls. I won't be able to talk to any of you for a while. Hopefully I'll get studying done then in the next 2 weeks. My last stretch.

Sniff. Goodbye faithful white mac. You shall be remembered.

3 comments:

Anna said...

oh no!!!! Your poor computer...Your experience with your computer sounds like mine...hmm...may be I should turn it off when I'm not using it...

LOL...

Anonymous said...

no wonder i don't see you online anymore ^^ mr. chik...

JWo said...

You know, I do have a setting where my computer goes to sleep after 15 minutes of inactivity. You think a Mac would have that feature - but then again, its a Mac.... lol. Don't you have a warranty on the computer? Maybe you can still get it fixed. It's only 2 years...