Saturday, August 12, 2006

stressed out

Ahh. Never in my life have I waited for a weekend like this. A weekend to break away from work and some books. Well. At least just for today.

An apartment all to myself and friends working or roommie going golfing for the weekend. No car to distract me from going out, no activities to do but stay home, relax and study.


Wait.
How is that supposedly good?

I have no idea.

As you can see, my blogs these days are mostly whine posts and nothing else. I'm sorry. I must apologize. It's that time of the year where I groan louder than the wolves howl at night.

*Too much work. GROAN*
*GR-GR- GROOOOOOOAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN*

'Scuse me a minute while I scratch behind my ear.

3 comments:

deb said...

oh dear. you need a hobby.

Anna said...

Poor poor Ian.
Working = stressed out
not working = stressed out
Sigh.

peasantboy said...

haha
i like that equation anna.

it's true
argh