Wednesday, August 23, 2006

goodbye my friend

Goodbye my friend. The one who did what was right in light of the perspectives of evil. Goodbye Mr Nice. It was nice knowing you. You made such an impact in my life, told me what was just, and to look towards eternity and not the 'now'.
But this friendship, this friendship could not hold me back. I can no longer associate with your purity.
For what is evil cannot be mixed with good. Not that I will do evil, but I find myself no longer capable of good. For what is the use of good if it is returned with evil. Only God hears my pleas, but yet it still happens.
I'm sorry my friend. You were good, but I no longer can be your friend. You were good to me, but all others were not. What good is selflessness, when you keep losing. Like the small little cut, it first loses a little blood. But more cuts, more trickling of blood, is not only irritating, it's draining. And today, I say, it is enough.

3 comments:

deb said...

whoa. that was kinda depressing.

Anna said...

sounds like split personality...LOL...just kidding. All I have to say is ...sigh...

nHuBBie said...

how true and very admirable of you to let go. we so often cling to things we know cannot be.