Friday, September 22, 2006

another day gone

Another day gone and I don't know what I've been up to. Haha. Just time and money wasting. Although, I must say that I got my temporary driver's license today. I'm going around to bug ppl to let me drive their car so I can practice until I go for my driver's exam. I did my written exam today, and let's just say... I almost failed. That's for deciding impulsively to read the book for one hour then take the exam. Yikes.

So those of you who have cars, pls let me drive your car with you in (while you squirm in your seat everytime I take the turn or accelerate the pedal..haha, kidding!) so that I may practice. Thanks! :)

2 comments:

nHuBBie said...

sure sure. anytime. ironically enough i'm reading a book with someone in the book who's teaching someone to drive. i'm not saying i could teach anyone to drive. more like i need driving lessons again!

peasantboy said...

woohoo. thanks khai nhu..
i desperately need to practice