Saturday, September 30, 2006

another day another blog, more garbage

Another day, another blog.
I sit down today and once again, I contemplate. I contemplate about what I'm doing, and I contemplate about the people around me.
Yes. The people around me.

I do question sometimes, what makes christians different from others? If I am a christian, how am I different from the next person?
Honestly, sometimes, as heart wrecking as this sounds, I see no difference.

When I need help, both help me, christian and non-christian. (True friends of course).
When I need advice, both sit down and talk to me and give me advice. (Of course one is Godly, and one is more worldly).

There is one difference though that I see. When I make a decision (albeit wrong sometimes), there are people who insists on the opposite. Why? Even if it's not spoken,
I can tell sometimes, some people are just not happy with the decision that I make.
Okay, okay. I admit, I can be foolish sometimes, but talk to me and not behind me.
That is my pet peeve.

Having said all these, I am no better unfortunately. Another scoundrel that does exactly the same. Am I worthy to be called a christian?

Because I certainly don't act like one at the best of times.

No comments: