Thursday, September 14, 2006

pre exam state

The pre exam state. Stressed and worried. Well. I'm not that stressed actually. I have this strange feeling of calmness that God is in control. Just hope I don't start panicking in the morning. Haha.

I am however sick, my brothers and sisters. I have a runny nose and a cough. I think I caught it off my classmate. I'm not at my best. I do wonder if the Tylenol Cold ( acetaminophen with pseudoephedrine and dextametrophan) is somewhat making me high. Maybe not. But anyhow, if any of you read this by Sept 14, 12 noon Halifax time, please remember me in your prayers as I embark on my OSCE exam and will be taking my MCQ exam on Sat, Sept 16 at 9am. Thanks peeps. I appreciate it.
God bless.

1 comment:

JWo said...

Praying for ya bud - remember, regardless of how well you do, your self worth is not based on a score by some organization.