Thursday, September 07, 2006

just 1 more week

As the title says, I have one more week. One more week to be able to diagnose and manage almost every common disease that there is to mankind. Right. Panic stricken? You betcha.
Wet my pants? So many times, it's a constant kiddie pool in there. (Pool and kids geddit?... hahahahaha..... )

Seriously, all said and done, I haven't had anytime to study at all. I'm tired most days, and whatever I read doesn't seem to stay in my head.

Help me if you can, I'm feeling dooowwwwnnnnn.... will you pleaaasseee pleaaasseee help meeeeee

RIght. Exam syndrome. WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

3 comments:

deb said...

it's true ian. I do not have to study for exams and I will count my blessings with that one... especially in light of your stressed out blog entries. :) thanks for the words of cheer.

JWo said...

heh heh kiddie pool... would be a nice addition to your apartment along side the 'roaches. ;)

lishun said...

oh man...when you start singing beatles' songs, it must be REALLY bad...