Friday, August 10, 2007

clarification

About my previous blog entry...

Yeah.... it's YOU, I HATE YOU!



Just kidding.
I wanted to clarify, I was just trying to illustrate my point on loving and shepherding all of God's children. Yes. I know. It means, the believers, but I also see it as everyone. (There can be bad sheep who don't listen to the shepherd right?). I was just trying to say, I am compelled to love all, despite qualities I dislike (to put in daintily). It's just in line with the whole, God loves you no matter who you are, in spite of race, color, culture, background, how one lives their life.

***

On other matters, I must say, the members in my life group are IMPRESSIVE! I know it might not mean much, but if this was a performance, I would give all of you a standing ovation. This people were sensational, from giving up their time, car (I'm so sorry about your car, I really hope your dad doesn't kill you, because if he does, I don't mind taking your place. Sorry!), their place, their culinary skills, invitational skills, their talking skills and what not. God bless them over and over again until their stores houses overflow.

I really do hope we managed to bless the new students who came in. I remember first coming to IMU, and how it was a very very strange place to me. I remember, trying to get friends by doing things for their approval. Peer pressure. What else. I hope that these people will bring back a little something as they go home, and also to trigger them into letting (if even a little) the God factor in their lives.

People of IMU LG, you did beyond awesome tonight, you performed better than the best entertainers on stage. You did what was pleasing in God's eyes, and all heaven is rejoicing.

Good job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh well...you sama-sama great

really...

so, thank you, also on behalf of everyone else, particularly those who don't know you blog...

haha

we just have to get better and better. Med orientation will be a blast. I just dug out info that there'll be 2** ppl coming in!

-btw, I once thought you were an arrogant dude...and you successfully proved us wrong-

thx again.

lishun said...

doomed la ian...you have the "dun-talk-to-me-i-have-important-things -to-do-and-have-no-time-for-insignificant-minions -like-you" look.

it's a good thing you'd rather be wielding scalpels and tongs than being patch adams.

peasantboy said...

why does pris like to leave comments anonymously>?

anyhow. i can't help how GOd made me. all i can do is smile more. which i dislike. hahahaha

scalpels it is then