Monday, August 13, 2007

you know you are...

hanging out with girls too much when:

1. The only people on your text and call list are mostly girls.

2. You start acting like them, ie: learn how to merajuk (although not all girls are like that). My fav look from them is still -.- HAHA, or start to sigh a lot.

3. They ask you, or rather BUG you to show them a picture of yourself cross dressed.

4. Soon enough, you'll be recruited into the yaya sisterhood or the sisterhood of the traveling pants or what not.

5. Start playing with hair, twisting hair with finger.

6. Blinking eyes to make that 'cute' look.

I'm stopping here, for risk of getting 'whacked', 'scratched' or given dirty looks. Just in case: this is just humor, not meant to pick on anyone in particular. So, please, don't send me msgs about me being sexist, or rude or etc.

6 comments:

lishun said...

no comment. haha.

Anonymous said...

during my orientation, for the variety night, one of the IMCCs got this question:

"So what is it like to be an IMCC???"

and he replied, "It was good to get in touch with my feminine side..."

And I didn't quite get what he meant by that....

But maybe you may think along those lines....

peasantboy said...

don't understand pris...

???

i don't think anyone needs to cross dress to get in touch with the opposite gender side of them

ineedmoredrama said...

if you use that cute look on me i am kicking you out of the apartment...

peasantboy said...

sheesh.... am i getting no love at all here?

JWo said...

lol - I think it is time to find some guy friends.