Monday, August 27, 2007

disappointment

Yes.

Disappointment. Don't worry, it's not so much of a rant than it is a way of both expressing myself and at the same time, evaluating things.

Sometimes, things just don't work the way we want them too, we get disappointed, and if it's long enough we get jaded. So, is disappointment a good thing or a bad thing? It really can deter some people from doing the right thing. I guess I'm learning even more, that things truly can't go the way we want it to MORE frequently than I think it would.

So am I disappointed? Yes. I am. Am I discouraged? In more than one way, yes.

However, just remember what pastor had to say yesterday about being an overcomer, I'll have to just overcome it. After all, good comes to all who love Him and does His work right?

Time to get back onto the saddle, and start moving forward. No pity party here. Slight frustration, but it does not equate nor justify my avoiding the fact of things and pushing forward.

All I can say is, I fully put my trust in the One that gave me purpose and life.

No comments: