Sunday, August 05, 2007

tired, but fulfilled

I must say. It has been a long 2-3 weeks. So many things that happen, but I must say, God's words has never rung so loud and so clear.

It has been tough. Tough to humble myself, swallow my own pride, to allow God to do the things He does. No more complaining out loud, no more whining to people how certain people react and how I don't like it.

Why?

Simply because I'm learning to edify people.

I knew it was never simple to raise, rally or reach people, but today, I realized it was more difficult than I thought. I am learning to appreciate my leaders on a higher level now.

Today, as I sang in worship to God, the song Here I Am (by 1 A.M.), I really surrendered all. I felt I managed to come to a place, where I was truly at peace in God's presence.

This bit especially:

You said in Your word, oh God
You have many plans for me
Plans of hope, plans of peace
I will soar above each and every storm
and live the dreams You have for me
I lay my life for You, I set my faith in You

So, I did. Whichever that I have not surrendered, I did. If I had not obeyed, I will.

I hold to this verse true: John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Time to claim the fullness that God has offered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the song too...

Track no. 5

Incidently this week all ECF people (who blog) quoted songs in their entries, namely, trisha, shun, I....

That aside, i totally agree it can be tough to reach people.

I would have given up a long time ago had I done it on my own.

-ferrarimania-