Wednesday, October 04, 2006

in a sea of milk

Ah. Another post call day. Today, I had to go to another hospital and came back by bus. Saint John actually has some nice spots. King's square is pretty nice. Nice park anyways.
Bus went from stop to stop, and as always, it was interesting to be on the bus. Different types of characters and what not on the bus. Funny, quirky, interesting and sometimes rude. Finally, it came to the bus stop where there were SO MANY chinses ppl. Suddenly the bus was crowded with custard(?!), okay, I meant yellow people. I felt so out of place. Weird isn't it?

Me, being a chinese felt weird being among chinese. I felt so out of place, I felt like a foreigner! Crap. It only means that I'm SO used to living in this country, I have totally forgotten about other colored skin ppl besides white and black. Seriously. It's so rare to see yellow (or at least HUGE amounts of yellow). I think I've come to the point where I think I'm white. Yikes.

The custard that turned to milk! :p

1 comment:

Bernard Chia said...

White Supremacy!