Friday, January 12, 2007

dog lover / dog hater?

Imagine innocently walking around in the house that you are living in (you may add skipping and humming some innocent tune), and suddenly, someone's dog pounces on you, with it's sharp nails and starts treating your toes like they are chinese sausages or something. Stupid dog keeps on trying to nibble on them.

For goodness sakes already, they ain't lap cheong but the friggin dog isn't able to tell the difference.

I'm kinda getting sick of the dog that's brought in by the owner's friend. It's 6 months old, it's untrained, and the owner leaves it locked in a room behind the kitchen when she goes off to work. How is that going to help train the dog be any better? I think it's making it worse. I think the dog gets very very lonely during the day, and when it's finally out, it goes all crazy for attention.

Argh.

I seriously want to strangle the dog.... and not take responsibility for it. Can?

On brigther side of things, I managed to occupy my time today by going to borders. However, not having my camera meant I couldn't take pics of the scenery near the mall, which is a gigantic monument erected after civil war. I vow to return for pics. AND, I bought myself a book to past the time. Wicked. Hope it will be a good read. Or else, I'll just use it to smack the dog. Tee hee hee.

4 comments:

lishun said...

wicked is gooooooood. i never finished it, but read about a quarter of the book when i was chilling at the s'pore library.

and yeah, it's thick enough to cause mortal harm to the dog.

not that i'm advocating animal cruelty, of course. am a huge dog lover myself. just be nice to it. all it wants is a little lurve.

peasantboy said...

yeah right. it bit me. i don't know how that can be wanting lurve....

deb said...

wear closed-toe slippers or thick socks. my dog used to attack anyone's feet and he'd go crazy excited when you retaliated with a foot fight. it was a daily occurrance, so I started to wear thick socks.

Anna said...

hmm. I wondered if the tricks from the "dog whisperer" would actually work. Show yourself as an alpha male and the dog will stop jumping and eating your toes...don't ask me how. I don't know :) LOL.