Thursday, January 11, 2007

pissed off

Man. Why do people twist your intentions around? When you try to be nice and bring a topic into conversation over the sake of conversation, and of some small idea that someday you want to do something nice for that person, why has it to turn to a target for insults?

It makes me question, if it's worth at all trying to put other people ahead of myself. TIMES like this, I really want to tell ppl to simply bugger off, and that I will try to survive on my own.

In case you cannot already tell. I am boiling. I am boiling because I don't want to take insults anymore. Sure, I'm not the brightest guy when it comes to certain things, but don't have to insult what I'm trying to offer.

ARGH. DIRECT RANT ON THE BLOG.

I need to go punch some things and then scream.

2 comments:

deb said...

I don't know what's going on but misery likes company... so grr!! *stomp stomp* stupid... grumble grumble.

then cry... oh wait, that's for people who have tears. :D

peasantboy said...

ha ha ha deb.... :)
i've got tears.. i'll show u tears
*proceeds to take eye drops and puts a ton onto his eyes*

sniff sniff
there.. tears.... happy? haha