Tuesday, June 12, 2007

in my new office

Well. Not really. The office was meant to be in inverted comas, I do not have a real office. Just some small space tucked away in a not so little corner of my sister's apartment. I just call it my office because, this is where I would be spending a lot of my time for the next little while.

The weekend was a good one. Had done some studying, gone back to church for the SNL service (Sat Night Life), ate breakfast with my sister and then, went for a wedding in Genting, spend my whole night playing board games until the break of dawn, and then extended my weekend by crashing in bed for the rest of Monday.

The wedding was a rare concept (to my knowledge) carried out in Malaysia. It was a garden wedding, but unfortunately, it rained pretty heavy halfway through the ceremony. The guests in their sundresses, shirt/blazer or batik, had to run for shelter while the wedding went on. They had to skip right to the exchange of vows, while fellow church mates held unbrellas for the couple and the pastor.

You'd probably be asking yourself right now, why would I be blogging about this. Two reasons actually, one being the groom was my ex-discpler, so we're pretty tight (? haha). The other reason, was it gave me more time to contemplate about my own life. No, I'm not going to get all teary eyed and whiny, and complain about getting old. Watching fellow friends getting married, and moving into different circles of life (couple friends group) and what not, it sometimes irks me, but it also reminds me, I'm moving on with life.

Hence, the new look on my blog. I hope however, it's not just the look that changes, but the content in this blog here now on. Well, only time will tell eh?

7 comments:

deb said...

ooo... new blog interface and new blog name totally threw me into confusion. it's nice. very post angst. :)

peasantboy said...

haha. post angst? hmmm okay....

deb said...

you know... oysters with no pearls... that's kinda angst-y. :)

peasantboy said...

but but... that was before..... haha

deb said...

hence your current blog is post angst. post means after. post angst. pre means before. post means after. post angst.

peasantboy said...

hahaha... okay i get it now...
i thought u meant post as in posted a blog post.... and hence tot u were talking about the post itself

okay... sorry. slow on the take there...

JWo said...

I like the new look of your blog - very uplifting to read.