Thursday, June 21, 2007

quick updates

Just some quick updates. It's not that I'm too busy, just that my brain is a little too fried up at the moment.

1. My nose hasn't stopped running (not that you really wanted to know htat) and my eyes get red every so often. Yippee! I'm allergic to Malaysia.
2. I've registered for a whole bunch of exams. First one is in Aug. Next one is prob in Sept. Have to work hard and do well. If not, I can kiss residency in the States good bye. Prayers please? :)
3. Getting back in pace, in church here, has been hard, but nonetheless, it's good to be back. I'm being careful about my time.
4. My days are now consistently made of books, meals, meeting people and reading (oh wait, that's the same as books isn't it?). I just pray to God, that I can still be purposeful in the midst of all this.
5. i've also been wondering about friends in Halifax, especially Karemy, who've apparently been too busy to keep in touch. Haha

Hmm. The sneezing has started. Nothing a little anti-histamine and coffee can't fix. Or sleep. Or lazing around. :p

2 comments:

JWo said...

haha - Karamey sounds so funny and weird. I was allergic to East Asia when I was there too so I know how you feel. I don't know whether it was the AC or the dust/smog of the cities I was in.

Have fun studying! I was talking to Kazdin and Stephen the other day and I was remarking how can anyone study for a test for a year. You have a special gift!

peasantboy said...

haha. i didn't come up with the name karemy though. i think it was taky. :)
i'm actually only studying for the next few months. my exams are in Aug and Sept. so if u remember, keep me in prayer. i'm going to need lots of it :p
yes. dust/ smog. can't help it. luckily i have a good mum who came up this weekend to help clean... it's nice and clean now... for now... :p