Wednesday, July 04, 2007

malaysian brands? pls don't promote it...

You know, I really wanted to curb this rant habit, but out of sheer frustration, I had to write it here. If I have the time later, I'm going to write to the newspapers.

Before I go on, if you can imagine me shouting this (because I am):

WHAT THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............

Crap. I spent the last hour going out to get myself a stand fan, only to realize when I came home, that a part of the fan is missing. How on earth did the fan pass its quality control? I really really want to be someone who can say he's honestly proud of his country, but sometimes, being let down by simple small things like this, can really change one's mind. I thought I'd buy a locally made fan, because, heck it's cheaper than the rest, and I thought it's quality would be comparable, if not it would as least last me long enough before going to machine heaven (the dump).
But NOOooooo, they HAD to prove me wrong. Now I have to spend another hour going back to the shopping center, lugging a heavy box, just to exchange this for a fan that I should have in my room by NOW.

There goes 3 hours of my life today (plus the 3 minutes I'm spending on this blog entry). Thanks a lot Malaysian brand. *with a hint of sarcasm (or a lot)*

Frigfrigfrigfrigfrigfrig.....

edit: Okay. Just to be more specific. Don't buy Pensonic....

No comments: