Friday, November 11, 2005

from a to b

Lately, I've been wanting shortcuts in my life more so then ever.
How can I get from A to B without working to hard? I find my life pretty messed up nowadays. In terms of studies.. just can't seem to get my priorities straight. Like now.
I'm here. When I should be staring at the words on the page of a book... not here. HELP!

What about the other things that I'm supposed to do? 'supposed'..... can someone else do it for me? or can I consider it just done?
Is it really just me, that I feel I'd like to graduate at this instant with all the knowledge in my head, being able to be the best in my profession? Can I stop making myself feel so guilty about what I've not done?
Worse thing is when someone comes up to you and say, man you've got it all organized, but when you really think to yourself... YOU ARE ALL MESSED UP!!! ORGANIZED?what a riot....

someone... just shoot me pls.. now...

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

KAPOW! aha....my 2 cnts' worth? I doubt you can be expected to just bury your head in the books 100% of the time, nor even 90% nor even 80% of the time. Nowhere does God say...go ye therefore and study your brains out! Just as God wants us to experience life in all its fullness(John 10:10), He'd probably want you to do other stuff that brings glory to Him.. And blogging is as good as any other option....especially since its FREE! hahaha