Wednesday, November 16, 2005

the future

Aha... got ur attention didn't I? I'm not talking about my future in specific. Like wife kids job etc. I'm talking about our future. Yes. Yours. Mine.

I woke up this morning with a firghtful dream. It seemed so real. It seemed like this was something that was about to happen in the near future. How I know for sure? I don't. But I was kinda having debate with God if this was going to be the future or not. Anyway..

My dream. I remember crawling around trying to hide because ppl were out to kill me. I had to hide among the bushes, crawl on all fours. I remember so well that I couldn't go to the police and this was out in public. Some ppl had just entered my house (I presume and offed a few ppl in there). I escaped. Crawled in the bushes. Funny thing is my house was next to a busy road. Yet no one bothered. The next few scenes are not fresh in my mind anymore. I shouuld have wrote them down this morning as I woke up. But the one thing that made me real sick... REALLY sick.. was this one scene were I watched nurses in the hospital feed babies. Babies were all lined up in a row. *disclaimer- do not read on if u think u won't be able to stomach this*...

okay. Here goes. U know how babies have the Moro reflex and sucking reflec (for all the med students)? How they turn and around to something and start sucking once they feel something on the palate of the mouth ? Yeah... well... guess what was put in their mouth ? A man's genitalia... urrghh.... u get the pic. The worse part was tehre were nurses and doctors in cohort. I remember vivdly that when I woke up, I felt nauseated from this dream because of that scene. I was very disorientated for a number of minutes. Wondering if I had really woken up from a dream. And as I was preparing to go to the hospital, this constant thought nagged me, this is how the future will be. And for some weird reason, I believed the last dream was how homosexuals came about. Weird theory I know. But I thought I'd share with you. It felt as if I was being showed the world of lawlessness in the future.

I'm afraid that the day it happens, I'm still around. Won't be a fun time.

On a brighter note, I've caught the sniffles (rhinorrhea) from the kids in the ward, or at least my colleague. Goodness, I'm leaking like a leaky faucet. Someone shut me off pls......

No comments: