Sunday, November 20, 2005

on a happier note

Okay okay... I'll write something less depressing. Being serious all the time will surely make things dull.

So on a bright happy cheery note:
IT"S GOING TO BE CHRISTMAS IN ONE MONTH!!!

There was a a parade of lights today downtown. With all sorts of floats and bands marching down the streets. There was one that was particularly funny. It was a cage with villians in it. And one of them was the grinch, waving his fists furiously. Haha. Creative I must say. The rest was pretty standard. The big thing that everyone was waiting for was Santa. Santa is really an idol here. They were like, when's santa coming. Finally, the float prior to last (which had santa) excitedly announced: Santa's just behind me.
I must say. I am getting into the Christmas mood. Unforunately, my exams are just before christmas. So besides spending time not studying, from 6 to now which is 1030, I feel really guilty now. Ha ha.

I'll post the pics soon. I better. I had to hold the camera in mid air without gloves at temp of -1. My hands were pretty numb after that. I couldn't bend my fingers. For at least another 30 mins or so, till I soaked it in warm water.

All the christmas carols are starting to sing itself in my head. If u could just imagine looking into my brain now, u would prob see a group of carollers huddled up together singing 'Joy To the World'.

Glee. Christmas. Anybody want to send me presents?

No comments: