Wednesday, November 23, 2005

just another day

I like the days where I can just put on melancholic songs and sit in my room. Sounds depressing. But I enjoy this, 'stoning' moments.

People change over the time. We all do. It's not fair to say, that I'm the same ol' same ol' you see from day to day. All the experiences that I've been through, the decisions I have to make about relationships, friendships, my studies etc.
The one thing I've enjoyed the most is really telling ppl about myself. Haha. Oddly sounds like I like to boast. I guess in a way I do. I boast of a past that I've managed to overcome.
Times like this, I sit and question myself, what if I continued down this pathway, what would happen eventually?
For those who know of my past, you'll understand where I'm coming from.

"What if I continued drinking alcohol like it was giving my life?"

"What if I decided that I should not hold sacred to love, and have pre-marital sex?"

"What if I decided that I didn't want to follow God, and continue living in my own lifestyle?"


Thank God, I'm down this road and not the other. Thank God that he gives me strength to go through so many things that I know by my own strength I'd truly fail. Thank God I am here.

phew.

No comments: