Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Truth

Sometimes when you know something deep down in your heart and in your brain, you question others when they don't do the same.
For instance, time and time again, I ask myself, why in the world would someone NOT believe in God?
The worse is, when arguing about God's existence and Him creating the universe versus evolution, some one quoted the Pope! I was told that the Pope believes in evolution. I do not know how much of that is true, but even if so, how would it affect what you would think of God and evolution ? Did not know how to argue on that point. I did however say that a thief can believe in the law and yet still break it by stealing. Acknowledging doesn't mean anything. Doesn't quite equate come to think about it. BUT... I still think, your life is your own, your mind is your own. Form your own opinion. Doesn't matter how influential that person is, you should still have your own opinion.
Back to the topic. I guess, it all boils down to being enlightened isn't it. I can explain to a kid walking in a certain manner would be like walking in a circle. The kid wouldn't understand me, could do it over and over again and still think he's going to a diff place. Until he sees the bigger picture like a map. geddit?

...........................

maybe not. just another whine i believe.... crud

No comments: