Wednesday, May 24, 2006

hey mambo

Hey Mambo! No more-a moozzarella. Hey Mambo! Hey Mambo Italiano...

Right. As you can see, I'm in better spirits today. I'm counting down the days that I get back to my room. To my guitar. My bed. My radio. My books. My table. My food. My non stick pan. My own utensils. My bathroom. My roomies. My shoes. My..

and the list goes on....

It's not that I don't like it here. I'm sure I will. If only I had a car.
Anyway, the topic that I wanted to blog about today was, about strange behaviors of a teenager. After the long weekend, and bineg bored out of my wits, I watched (what I believe to be) 4 hours back to back of Laguna Beach. For all who don't know what it is, it's a filming of real life teenagers and their love affairs and cat fights... and what nots that you can expect from a teenager. It's funny. It was like, boy A likes girl A but girl A likes boy B. Girl B likes boy A, but boy A only treats girl B as his best friend. When girl A breaks up with boy A, boy A runs to girl B for comfort. Ends up sleeping with her for a rebound. Then, boy A tries to get back with girl A, and girl A gives him false hopes when she actually like boy B now. Girl B however, is totally clueless about things, and thinking she and boy A has it going on. Phew. And that's only one sub group of the show. There was another love triangle going on somewhere else.
Is that really how teenage life is ? I remember myself kinda ... er herm... being in smoe of those situations before. (Won't say which one). My question is why? Why do we put ourselves through situations like those when we don't have to? ANd the way they talk, strut and behave was as if to prove something to someone. I guess, teen years are all about that. It's the formative years right? So what happens and how one acts is what becomes of them eventually. I laugh everytime I see someone make that kinda of mistake. But I guess, at some point, I went through the same mistakes.

Darn. How come I never had so many girls go after me. Haha.
...

...

...

Right. I shall run away in shyness with a paper bag on my head. Toodles.

1 comment:

Anna said...

LOL. you're funny.
Ahh. good o'teenage years. Those very naive years. Yes. I remember those days too. LOL.