Thursday, May 18, 2006

this is out of boredom. purely....

Today, I got to do some plastics instead of family medicine. How nice is that. Got to see, breast reduction, carpal tunnel release + synovial cyst removal, dupuytren's contracture correction, and a basal cell carcinoma removal. AND, I got to put in my 2nd chest tube. :) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA.
Satisfaction. This has so far been an interesting family medicine rotation. I LOVE IT. I would love the town much more if I had a car. Anyone willing to lend me their car for the next 3 weeks ? PLs pls... PWETTY PLEASE with strawberries and whip cream on top... ?

3 comments:

Anna said...

wow. you're so bored that you had to post the same posting twice? dude. that's totally at the high end of boredom. I'm not bad either. Checking blogs at least twice a day. It's a necessity I tell you!!!!! or more like an addition.

peasantboy said...

hmmm. didn't do it.... tis not my fault

M said...

Yay, way to go! Procedures are always very satisfying to do.