Saturday, May 06, 2006

what a beautiful day

Ah the bright sun. Shining strong and prevalent. It should be a great day should it not ? Topped off with supper with friends at the table. New recipes that succeed. A restful weekend.

Yet, I feel incomplete. Yet I feel empty. I feel like I have not achieved anything this week. Why does my mind work this way I don't know. Depression ? Perhaps, but my lost of interest is only in studies, and not in everything else. Perhaps it's the gloomy future I see ahead? The uncertainty and what not. Don't know when this is lifted.

Ahh... what a rollercoaster. The music I listen to reflects greatly of my mood. I'm listening to Seal right now. It's quite slow and depressing. I think I'm going to go listen to Matt Mays instead. Hopefully that'll boost me up a little. To work. No motivation at all. Somebody, burn me with a red hot poker pls. I need some prodding....

1 comment:

Anna said...

You sound very overwhelmed with your studies. You have to remember to reward yourself at the end of the day for a job well done. Or else, you'll just be so burned out.

HANG IN THERE!!! You can do eet!!